Friday, February 20, 2009

February 18, 2009. The birth of LOUISE!!!!





Sorry to keep you all in suspense. Just getting our bearings after the tremendous experience of welcoming our beautiful daughter.

Early Wednesday evening I finally went into labor. And it was no joke. It came on fast and furious and by the time we reached the labor and delivery nurses' station at NYU I was crawling on my hands and knees and ready to jump out of the window. 5 hours and one heavenly epidural later our little Louise was born. We are completely speechless and as I look at these pictures I get weepy with overwhelming love. Big huge love. She's even better in person.

2 comments:

barbara said...

She's a beauty and blessed to have such adoring parents. We welcome her with gratitude and open arms.

And, we thank Crystalle for the beautiful pictures and blog. What a thrill to share this adventure with you. AND, it's just beginning.

XXXX
GB

Mami Delux said...

Crystalle, congratulations...I don´t know why Simon took so long in giving me your blog address... The baby is gorgeous and her room looks very comfy... I am very happy for you...

I wish I was in NYC so we could hang out in the playground... I look forward to doing so next time we come over....
Much much love, margarita